Not Dr. Who related. (That’s for the Google hits I get later, LOL)
As in, every time I blink, something happens. I’m having one of those
weeks months that has a new crisis or major event daily. So in the words of my movie hero, Inigo Montoya, “Let me sum up”.
- My stepson joined the Navy earlier this year, to ship out in September after he graduated back in June. He was accepted into the Special Warfare unit (SWCC) and we are very
scaredproud. We thought we had 6 weeks left with him, and suddenly, he is leaving Sunday night. AAAAIGH! Going away parties, get togethers, plans, etc. A lot to do quickly, and trying to mentally prepare him actually leaving!!
- Nothing like a nice rush to the Emergency Room, and that’s just what we did last Friday morning – found out Jayson has several kidney stones…. and let me tell you: That pain looked just like labor, ohmystars! I never realized how much EASIER it is to BE in that much pain (labor) than it is to watch someone you love going through it, and be helpless! As of tonight, he is still in a lot of pain, and is not back to rights yet, but I’m hoping its over soon!!!.
- As a funny side note – in the ER, before they pumped him full of the GOOD stuff, I chose that moment to remind him that while *I* was in labor….. he took a nap. Then I pretended to snore. For some reason, he did NOT laugh. hehe, I’m so bad. Thank gosh Jayson is so good natured.
- My car broke. Yes, I respond to this like a girl. I just say “it won’t GO any more!”. Apparently it’s a shift cable or something, and we are going to have to share a vehicle for a while until we can swing that repair. Sharing a vehicle always makes things so CONVENIENT, lmaoooo.
- School doesn’t start for another month, but Band training camp started Monday for my 16 year old son. I forgot how much I enjoyed the summer off from the 24/7 necessities of the band, hehe.
- One more big event that I’m dealing with that is not life threatening or anything, but is life changing stressful like. I can’t talk about this one yet, but hopefully it will be over soon, and I can breathe a sigh of relief. If you could just whisper one little good luck to me today, it would be greatly appreciated!
- Oh, and my camera won’t GO anymore either. SIGH. I’m going to have to resort to stealing y’alls pictures in order to do a proper blog post. (I’m kidding of course, I won’t steal YOUR pictures, just someone elses.)
- I have been watching back to back episodes of Big Brother UK 2012. I now walk around the house telling my son, “stop being so naughty!” or “bloody hell, who drank the last Pepsi?” “I can’t be bothered with it!” (enter a really horrible Texas/”British”" accent, and you kinda get the idea!)
- Last but not least, I have been hanging with some wonderful ladies on a Facebook group for nail polish addicts like me. I don’t know what it is about this group, but we crack each other up something fierce. LOVE YOU Mani Mommy girls! Marry me!
Inigo Montoya would not be too proud of me. SUM UP turned into “Blather on”. haha, I’m so good at that!
Have a good week!