Holy moly I have been away for a long time! Lets recap:
- Spent my Fairy Hobmother money on smutty romance novels, that kept me away from the computer for a while...
- Got pneumonia. Wow, that was a lot of fun.
- Two weeks after getting back to work from my pneumonia vacation, my mouth started hurting so bad I refused to open it to eat, talk, or breathe, so I went to the dentist who took my wisdom teeth out. Don't wait til you are 40 to do that, I'm just sayin. It made pneumonia look like a cake walk. No models were harmed in this portrayal of sheer painful widom tooth terror.
- Became addicted to Pinterest. 1385 pins later, I remembered I had a blog.
- Had a little party in my front yard at Halloween. Some of yall might remember, my hubby and I are weird like that. If you are interested in seeing what people do when they are sad they can no longer take their kids (who are now teen agers) trick or treating any more - go to Nickols Manor page.
- Oh, got addicted to Scentsy. No, that didn't stop me from blogging, I just thought I was listing all my recent faults and failures here. :)
I baked a ton for Thanksgiving, ate very little (the wisdom teeth thing was just last week) got home last night at midnight, took a 3 hour nap and then we Black Friday'd all day today. Think I will go hibernate until tomorrow, when it's time to drag out the tree.
Kohl's had my favorite Black Friday deals, if anyone still has shopping to do.
If anyone is on Pinterest, I would love to have some more friends to follow - leave a link for me in the comments, so I can see what y'all are up to over there!